nail work and design



  1. Sneak peek of tomorrows nails for my #scratchmagazine nail tutorial column. Out Jan. 2013 #nailart #nails
  2. Twinkies nail art…it had to be done
  3. I actually meant to upload this about two weeks ago. Anywho, I finally got a new camera, it isn’t anything really fancy although compared to what I was using it is super fancy to me haha. It’s a Nikon L310 and it does exactly what I need it to do. With my other camera I would struggle to take close up shots of my designs, I tend to take my pictures outside and I could be out there for like ten minutes just trying to get a good shot which is in focus to, it was a nightmare. So from now on my pictures should be better than my old ones. :]
  4. hand painted using gouache, acrylic and nail polish

  5. Had to to these for Breaking Dawn Part 2!

  6. Nebula nails inspired by the one and only @mpnails #nailart #nails #nebulanails
  7. Last #nailart of the day!! 💣 (at Hey, Nice Nails!)
  8. I feel like I haven’t done a floral print in awhile, and being my floral-living self, I ha to change that. Fast. Love how these turned out, especially the ones with the blue base. So subtle but pretty.
  9. Aysia Bell in various Floss Gloss and Ginger + Liz colors

  10. Ñam in Barcelona (Spain)!

    Hamburger♥ Pim Pam Burger 3 quesos: 100% carne de ternera, parmesano, feta, gouda, rúcula, tomate, cebolla y salsa especial.
    Nails ♥ Nails from the Block  diseño por Laia, inspiración de Naomi Yasuda Nails para Lady Gaga.
    Specials Nails for a special day… my birthday 26 years at 26th October. More about me in… Miss Kleckley (sneakers, nails & trends for girls)”
    Thanks Miss Kleckley in Barcelona!
  11.  
     
  12. Baroque Print! Thank you Mrcandiipants for your awesome tutorial! Click on my pic to go to her tutorial!
  13. Born Pretty Store Hexagonal Glitter Review…and this year’s first Christmas mani!

  14. Op op op op oppan Gangnam style!
  15. hatsuki furutani’s buddhi and daruma

    nail work and design : hatsuki furutani
  16. GEOMERMAID NAILS for @mrsntys! NAIL SWAG OFFICIALLY AT @thewell_la! #nailswag #nails #nailart #nailartclub #swag #LA
  17. A fanicure inspired by the cover of Marian Keyes’ new book :)
  18. Inverted neon @ Sky+ press event
  19. I love roses, and colorful nails make me happy!
  20. Thanksgiving nails up on the blog! Check them out here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment