Anushka Sharma starring in Jab Tak Hai Jaan with Sharukh Khan

Anushka Sharma (Jab Tak Hai Jaan)

Anushka Sharma wants to keep everything also reduce the level. From a quick ‘hello’ to his friendly response, the actor who likes to tell it like-it-is, without peppering their responses with additional effects. No laughter, and she seems nervous, given next Friday will see the release of Jab Tak Hai Jaan – a film that will always be remembered as the swan song of Yash Chopra



“The name of my character in the film is Akira Rai” says Anushka by way of Initiator foremost she proceeds to spell ahead. “A-K-I-R-A … the name is misspelled in
another interview, “she reasons before revealing that” it
in the film.”Getting to talk about the movie, frankly I wonder if she had to audition
fifth his lap. “I was offered the film Yash” says stoically.
Says stoically. But soon to add: “I am very Consider
chose for him. He could have chosen anyone for him and
gladly have done. I consider myself fortunate that I have to be a Yash Chopraheroine “.



Ask her the reason he gave her for picking her out from the current crop of actors and she point blank states “, thought I played well.” The film also sees her sharing screen with ShahRukh Khan, a second time. Was she was excited and nervous as she might have been the first time she acted with him in film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi “You are not fully and entirely comfortable when you are working with someone for the
the first time responds Anushka recalling his film debut
but this time it was easier because between Rab Ne… and Jab Tak… I had gotten to know him pretty well Meeting at club and talking to him for long hours, we developed a closer link and that helped. That answer increase our curiosity if there is a romantic angle between the two in the film. i will prefer to keep that a suspense for now
she says with a clue of a smile.



It is well known that the parties between SRK and Anushka were shot in Leh, Ladakh. How adventurer was shooting on
the hard ground? It was very adventurous he yells before
delving in the details. “When I read the script I knew I had to be physically fit, and not only in the aesthetic sense. Was difficult to shoot in the highlands and the role forced me to go up and down mountains and walk, too. I was also part of a few action sequences. was also a sequence of rapid river had to do and I remember my stomach hurt a month after
the shooting. Was physically demanding. 



Quiz her if shootings in these difficult surroundings have all the cast and crew closer and she readily agree to the Observer. It obviously brought us all near she says. reminding about it, she says: “We were in the Pan gong lake, some 14,500 square feet above sea level living in these Meager tents because no hotels there So, at night, the fires and put all of us, including ShahRukh Yash and huddle around and nobody would want to get into the tents because it used to be cold inside.
Finally, before concluding the interview there is a question that begs to be asked. What is one memory that will always be Yash Chopra with her? “This is a visual memory I have,” says proceed to describe. “Every time I went to the games, I like to see what this guy looks in white beret, all excited to do the film. Had a childlike enthusiasm and innocence he had, and that is what I will always remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment